The Contest is organised by M3Asia Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of M3 Technologies (Asia) Berhad (together known as the M3 Tech Group). By participating in this Contest, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
ABOUT THE CONTEST
1. ("Contests") is organized by M3Asia Sdn Bhd and is open to all Malaysia and Singapore citizens and residents only.
2. The Contest period runs from 10/03/2011 till 31/04/2011.
3. Participants must “LIKE” M3Shoppe.com Page to qualify.
4.Winners are selected based on number of peoples “LIKE” of your video and as well “Creativity”
5.Result will be announced after contest closing date.
6.Votes exchange is strictly prohibited in these contests.
1. Staff, Immediate Family Members, and Partners of M3 Tech Group will not be eligible for this contest.
2. M3 Tech Group reserves the right to disqualify incomplete on-line entries. No responsibility will be accepted for on-line entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery
1. M3 Tech Group reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries. Winners will be informed via Facebook’s messages.
2. Prizes are not transferable and are not exchangeable or redeem to cash.
1. M3 Tech Group reserves the right to modify the Contest or disqualify any Participant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition as determined
2. M3 Tech Group, at its sole discretion. M3 Tech Group reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
3. M3 Tech Group’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest and no correspondences will be entertained.
4. M3 Tech Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.